Sunday, January 04, 2009

Days 1-4 of 365 Day Experiment



Here's what I look like on Day 1 of my 365 Day Experiment -- 2009.














Day 2 and I am working on my Christmas/New Years cards. Better late than never! If you are on the list, it will be arriving in your mailbox soon.
















Day 3 and I am filling up my birdfeeders. Need to take care of the little guys. Otherwise, the cats will lose their eye candy.











Day 4 and I'm getting serious about journaling. This practice for me has been sporadic and I'm resolving to work on putting thoughts to paper. Some might even appear here! At a minimum I'll be recording what I'm thankful for each day. So far, my list includes the following things (in no order of importance so don't get offended):






My cats
Internet
Friends
Birds
Bleach
Mouse traps

See you soon!

5 comments:

goooooood girl said...

your blog is feel good......

Sarah said...

I'm excited to follow you along on your journey. :)

Anonymous said...

I've added your blog to my favorites so I will be following you, Barb.

Jim Baker said...

yeah barb! you're doing it...

i love all the self portraits that are not done at arms length, i feel like most of mine are at arms length... i need to get more creative

lets see you will be around day... 120 i guess when I see you again?

cheers
jim baker

Barb Hungerford said...

It'll be fun to see where this takes me until you get back here!