Thursday, January 15, 2009

Day 15 of 365 Day Experiment -- January 15

This is Mo, sitting on my shoulder while I work on the computer. She does this all the time. Sorry I cut off her head, but now she's gone and I can't try to retake the pic. Hey, at least it isn't a snow photo!

Thankful for:
-- Days off

-- The fact that God is in control of all things. I always hope to fix things for myself and others who are hurting. But what I really need to do is turn over my plans or ideas to God and let Him massage them, and me, and take care of the situation. This is so hard for a control freak like me!

-- Messages in scripture. This is what I read tonight, in light of the thoughts above:

"My flesh and my heart may fail, but God is the strength of my heart and my portion forever... But as for me, it is good to be near God." Psalm 73: 26, 28 NIV

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm following you, Barb. Fun to read a little about your days, including your cats.

Barb Hungerford said...

Thanks Kris!