- Mark Twain by Ron Powers = ''An accessible and compelling biography of the great man.''
- Outliers: The Story of Success by Malcolm Gladwell = ''A provocative look at who succeeds and why.''
- The Second World War by John Keegan = ''A defining history of the war.''
- Marathon Man by William Goldman = ''A book I reread to remind myself what great suspense should be.''
- A Death in Belmont by Sebastian Junger = ''The true story of a sensational crime and a wrongful conviction.''
Saturday, May 23, 2009
Don't you find it interesting to know what popular authors like to read? Here's John Grisham's list of the five best books of 2008: